State: OPEN Cut-off: 25/11/2021
Which proposals can be submitted?
The CIMTI challenge call is addressed to projects with multidisciplinary teams that solve a specific challenge, determined by the agents of health and social system of Catalonia. The CIMTI Challenge 2021 Call, with the tittle “Development of innovative technologies in the Mental Health field“, is focused on proposals that address any of the following topics:
- Topic 1: Approach to the promotion, prevention, and screening of mental health problems during childhood and adolescence
- Topic 2: Approach to the promotion, prevention, and screening of mental health problems in the elderly
- Topic 3: Improvement of the treatment and monitoring of people with mental health problems
To define these topics, a co-creation workshop was organized with the participation of experts from the health and social field. The results of this workshop can be found by clicking here.
Which are the requirements?
- Unmet need: The need is classified in one of the strategic lines of the Health Plan for Catalonia (Government of Catalonia).
- Type of solution: The solution proposed must be a technology-based solution.
- Solution status: Only proposals in at least “Idea” (milestone ≥ 2) are considered.
- Time to impact: The proposed route estimates maximum 5 years to be implemented in the Health System.
- Interoperability and integration into the system: The proposed technology must be developed considering the viability of integration with the existing information systems in Catalonia and the certification processes.
- Territoriality: The proposal must be totally or partially implemented in the Catalan Healthcare System and at the same time it should be thought out for its global scalability.
- CIMTI services: The support required must be framed within the services offered by CIMTI through its Programs: Innovation and Impact.
- Financing: Proposals that depend exclusively on obtaining financing to be able to advance in its development, will be excluded given the impossibility to start working on them.
Only applications submitted through the Open Water platform will be accepted.