CIMTI Challenge Call
State: CLOSED Cut-off: 11/08/2022
Which proposals can be submitted?
The CIMTI challenge call is addressed to projects with multidisciplinary teams that solve a specific challenge, determined by the agents of health and social system of Catalonia. The CIMTI Challenge 2022 Call, with the tittle “Healthy lifestyles promotion“, is focused on proposals that address any of the following topics:
- Topic 1: Promoting healthy habits for citizens from a holistic point of view through training and accompanying tools for greater motivation and adherence
- Topic 2: Promoting holistic knowledge of healthy living habits by health professionals through training and support tools
To define these topics, a co-creation workshop was organized with the participation of experts from the health and social field. The results of this workshop can be found by clicking here.
Which are the requirements?
- Unmet need: the proposal must be framed in the promotion and prevention of health, or contribute to an improvement in the quality of care, in accordance with the priorities for health and the priorities for the system established in the Health Plan for Catalonia 2021-2025 (Government of Catalonia).
- Type of solution: the proposed solution must be an innovative technology-based solution within one of these categories: medical technologies, in vitro diagnostics or digital health.
- Solution status: the proposal must be at least in the Proof of Concept Phase (Healthcare Innovation Cycle Phase ≥ 3) and, at most, in the Proof of Value Phase (Healthcare Innovation Cycle Phase = 5). More information here.
- Territoriality: the proposal must be able to be implemented partially or totally in the Catalan territory and be scalable.
- Team: it must have at least two people with a joint dedication of the team members equal to or greater than one full day (FTE = Full time equivalent) (e.g.: 2 people at 50%, 3 people at 30%, 20% and 50%). If the team of the project is formed by more than two people, the project leader must have a dedication equal to or greater than 50%.
- CIMTI services: the support required by the proposal must be framed within the services offered by CIMTI through its support program, the Impact Program (More information about CIMTI Services HERE).
Only applications written in english and submitted through the Open Water platform will be accepted.