State: CLOSED Cut-off: –
Which proposals can be submitted?
The CIMTI Call for Innovation is addressed to proposals with multidisciplinary teams that offer innovative solutions in the health and social field such as medical devices, in vitro diagnostics and eHealth. These proposals may come from SISCAT entities, CERCA centers, companies or other entities that emerged from the catalan health and social system.
Which are the requirements?
- Unmet need: The need is classified in one of the strategic lines of the Health Plan.
- Solution Status: Only proposals in at least “Idea” (TRL 2) are considered.
- Time to impact: The proposed route estimates maximum 5 years to be implemented in the Health System.
- Territoriality: The proposal must be totally or partially implemented in the Catalan Healthcare System and at the same time it should be thought out for its global scalability.
- CIMTI services: The support required must be framed within the services offered by CIMTI through its Programs: Innovation and Impact.
- Financing: Proposals that depend exclusively on obtaining financing to be able to advance in its development, will be excluded given the impossibility to start working on them.
Only applications submitted through the Open Water platform will be accepted.
Do you want to see the informative session about the CIMTI Call for Innovation? WATCH VIDEO