Depending on the maturity of the selected projects from the CIMTI calls, they will enter one of the two CIMTI Programs. Projects that are on TRL 2-3 will enter the Innovation Program, and projects that are on TRL 4 or more, will enter the Impact Program. CIMTI will validate the maturity level of projects once they are selected.
Those projects that participate in the Innovation Program, once the 12-month period has finished, will be able to enter the Impact Program through a fast-track route provided that they have accomplished the objectives set at the beginning of the 12 months of support.
INNOVATION Program and IMPACT Program
- Training plan 20 h (compulsory)
- Valuation: project conceptualization
- Access to experts in regulatory, clinical, technology, market and business, communication and financing
- Communication: brand identity and visibility on social media
- Training plan (optional)
- Access to experts in regulatory, clinical, technology, market and business, innovation public procurement, communication and financing
- Implementation: support in reaching market and implementation pathways for the health and social system
- Identiﬁcation of financing channels and investors
- Communication: visibility in press and social media