Which proposals can be submitted?
The CIMTI challenge call is addressed to projects that solve a specific challenge, determined by the agents of health and social system of Catalonia. The CIMTI challenge 2019 is focused on the improvement of integral sanitary and social home care. 4 topics related to this challenge have been identified:
- 1: Coordination between people
- 2: Home adaptation
- 3: Mobility
- 4: Autonomy prevention
Which are the requirements?
- Problem/need should be framed within one of the 4 topics described below.
- Proposals should be at initial phase of idea or superior (TRL ≥ 2).
- Impact time should be amaximum of 6 years.
- Projects should be total o partially implemented to the Catalan health and social system and also be globally scalable.