State: OPEN 1st Cut-off: 31st August 2020 / 2nd Cut-off: 30th September 2020
Which proposals can be submitted?
The CIMTI challenge call is addressed to projects that solve a specific challenge, determined by the agents of health and social system of Catalonia. The CIMTI Challenge 2020 Call, with the tittle “Opportunity for the transformation of the health and social care model“, is focused on proposals that address any of the following topics:
- 1: Transformation of the care model
- 2: Management and coordination of data in the health and social fields
- 3: Patient/citizen empowerment
- 4: New devices for medical use in case of a new outbreak/pandemic
To define these topics, a co-creation workshop was organized in which experts from the health and social sector participated. The results of this workshop can be found by clicking here.
Which are the requirements?
- Problem/unmet need: The proposal must be framed within one of the 4 topics described below.
- Solution status: The proposal must be at least in proof of concept phase (TRL ≥ 3).
- Time to impact: The proposal must be able to be implemented in the healthcare and social system in a maximum of 4 years.
- Territoriality: The proposal must be partially or totally implemented in the Catalan healthcare and social system at the same time it must be able to be scalable globally.
- CIMTI services: The support required by the proposal must be framed within the services offered by CIMTI through its Impact Program.
- Financing: The proposal that depends exclusively on obtaining funding to advance in its development, will be excluded given the impossibility of starting work.
Only applications submitted through the Open Water platform will be accepted.