State: CLOSED Cut-off: 16th October 2020
Which proposals can be submitted?
The CIMTI Open Call for Innovation is addressed to proposals with multidisciplinary teams that offer innovative solutions in the health and social field such as medical devices, in vitro diagnostics and eHealth. These proposals may come from SISCAT entities, CERCA centers, companies or other entities that emerged from the catalan health and social system.
Which are the requirements?
- Unmet need: The need is classified in one of the 12 lines of the 2016-2020 Health Plan.
- Solution Status: Only proposals in at least “Proof of Concept” (TRL 3) are considered.
- Time to impact: The proposed route estimates maximum 5 years to be implemented in the Health System.
- Territoriality: The proposal must be totally or partially implemented in the Catalan Healthcare System and at the same time it should be thought out for its global scalability.
- CIMTI services: The support required must be framed within the services offered by CIMTI through its Impact Program.
- Financing: Proposals that depend exclusively on obtaining financing to be able to advance in its development, will be excluded given the impossibility to start working on them.
Only applications submitted through the Open Water platform will be accepted.